Thanks
Hey, thanks for that special paragraph :)
It really feels good to know you're thinking about me even though we're not anything close to what we were.. I think that there was this part of our lives that we shared tgt that we wouldn't ever forget.. Not sure if thats a good or bad thing? Haha.. I hope you're doing fine.. and you should try to buck up ya.. I do hope, soon we'll be able to be crazy with each other again :) For now you jia you with whatever it is you have to do aight.. TC!
It really feels good to know you're thinking about me even though we're not anything close to what we were.. I think that there was this part of our lives that we shared tgt that we wouldn't ever forget.. Not sure if thats a good or bad thing? Haha.. I hope you're doing fine.. and you should try to buck up ya.. I do hope, soon we'll be able to be crazy with each other again :) For now you jia you with whatever it is you have to do aight.. TC!
I Wish (meaning of goodbye)
From the first glance
I knew that I was under a spell
Didn't notice, didn't care then
Didn't think it through
I knew that I was under a spell
Didn't notice, didn't care then
Didn't think it through
I saw the good things
Never cared about the bad
It didnt work out
Didnt even have a chance
Never cared about the bad
It didnt work out
Didnt even have a chance
I wish I never had you
I wish this never came true
I wish if only we could set in time our hearts would fall through
I wish this never came true
I wish if only we could set in time our hearts would fall through
I wish I never had you
I wish this never came true
But now its come and gone so let's just turn and carry on
I wish this never came true
But now its come and gone so let's just turn and carry on
And I finally know
This is the meaning of goodbye
This is the meaning of goodbye
I know we gave it our best shot
But still, I'll keep you in my heart
But still, I'll keep you in my heart

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home