Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Empty

Finally updating :) How has the year been for all so far? Well its a new year but it still feels old... I dunno, maybe it'll take a while to get better.. I sure hope so..

It's amazing how hearts can change quickly, in a blink of an eye.. There that loved one goes and off to find another... I dont know if i should be feeling glad for her or just sulking from it... But yeah, it does sting the heart right at the centre.. I guess this was bound to happen sooner or later.. But somehow you still will get jealous no matter what.. Really hate that feeling!

I'm sure everyone gets that selfish feeling of not wanting the other to fall for another, even if you're not together anymore.. Like why can't they wait till you get over them.. But again, it's not a matter of it being about you, but up to them..

On a lighter note, projects in school are over! I really feel so relieved.. 3 years of projects finally over! And right now, its the last month of school and i really feel that these 3 years have flew by amazingly quick.. In a sense, i'll actually miss SP and my classmates.. Not that i'm super close to them but i feel there was some true friendship among some of them.. :)

Final sem exams are just around the corner... I'll get started on hitting the books soon..

A song which describes my feelings :)

The Click Five- Empty

Tried to take a picture
Of love
Didn't think I'd miss her
That much
I want to fill this new frame
But its empty

Tried to write a letter
In ink
Its been getting better
I think
I got a piece of paper
But its empty
Its empty

Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts
We're empty

And I've even wondered
If we
Should be getting under
These sheets
We could lie in this bed
But its empty
Its empty

Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts
We're empty

Recently have been getting the feel of writing more songs.. So guys come to Blackforest gigs and you might hear some! Hahaha...

Alright to end this post,

Happy 18th Birthday Joanie!
I hope you'll enjoy yourself this year and all the best to you! I just wanna say i hope you will be happy in all the decisions you make :)

Beard Papa Cheesecake stick :)
I like this pic :)

I'll keep you in memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home