Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Bittersweet Story :)

Hi everyone, you guys should have known what has happened by now already i guess... Oh well its a pretty bittersweet thing.. Me and Joan have gone our own ways..

I have to admit it was hard letting go.. Maybe it was a right thing and better for us? Maybe i missed out on something great in my life? Only time can tell i guess....

I'm really so glad that we can still be good friends and hang out.. Cos i think she's a great friend to have and great company.. :)

Ping, If you're reading this then I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for everything this past year.. you've given me some of the happiest moments of my life, and im grateful for that :) Thank you.. *HUG*


Anyways, we'll be seeing each other on 22nd.. so im really looking forward to that.. :)

Also, ppl who're reading this blog.. Just to let you know that we're both fine.. Thanks for the concern :)

The both of us can take the time to keep ourselves busy and enjoy life ya :)

Once again, thank you very much :)

And just to let everyone know i wont stop blogging on this url just because we're not together.. I think Just Only A Note holds a lot of meaning for me and therefore i'll keep blogging here.. :)

Cheers!

*have fun girly-ing out girl :)*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home