Sunday, September 23, 2007

School's back

After 4 weeks of enjoyment, its finally time to go back to school... After a holiday filled with India, gigs, DEAR, and whatever else.. it's time to hit the books once again.. Last semester this time.. I can't believe poly's coming to and end so quick.. Im gonna miss school and dread NS.. Mindef letter just came by the way! haha..

Anyways.. Update!
Had yummmmmmmyyyy frog leg porridge with dear last night.. Yum........... :)
Then today had another gig at Novena Square playing an acoustic set.. Now its like finally slack time the day before school starts.. :) I gotta do well this sem too!
I have many gigs in October too.. so far.. alreay 5,10,12,15,22 i think already got gigs.. Gonna be busy again...But oh wells.. It's fun..

Random.. Dear! I can't wait for next month's pig out session! So long away.. Hehe..

Okay that's all for now folks! For poly ppl, see ya tmr! For the rest,cya soon! For dear, Muack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home