Happy 1st
Yes it's the 12th again :) Time sure pasts quickly.. except when your loved one's overseas :)
Well happy 1st month dear girl.. I guess we could partly describe it as up and down... rollercostery.. Well..
Dear Ping,
I hope that whatever unhappy moments can be left behind and we'll be able tolook forward for a happier future together.. I too hope i can constantly keep improving and being a better bf.. One who listens and can cheer you up.. I know i haven't done that too well.. and there's really no redeeming myself anyime soon.. I can only improve and yang you better to show that im the one for you.. I just hope all the unhappy stuff, we'll be able to leave behind and create happier futures for us.. That's all i wish for. Once again dear, happy 1st month. Let's have fun and be happy on our 1st month dinner k? *hug*
Well happy 1st month dear girl.. I guess we could partly describe it as up and down... rollercostery.. Well..
Dear Ping,
I hope that whatever unhappy moments can be left behind and we'll be able tolook forward for a happier future together.. I too hope i can constantly keep improving and being a better bf.. One who listens and can cheer you up.. I know i haven't done that too well.. and there's really no redeeming myself anyime soon.. I can only improve and yang you better to show that im the one for you.. I just hope all the unhappy stuff, we'll be able to leave behind and create happier futures for us.. That's all i wish for. Once again dear, happy 1st month. Let's have fun and be happy on our 1st month dinner k? *hug*
Love,
Moomoo, your dearest cow always :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home