Thursday, August 09, 2007

Time sure pasts pretty quickly eh.. Happy 42nd Birthday Singapore :)

It seems like just a few months back that it was last year's national day.. haha.. Anyways doing away with the nostalgia..

These past few days have been pretty hectic.. and there'll be more to come.. Still struggling with EA and the laziness of not studying for my exams.. I have to do well this sem to bring my grades up... BUCK UP! :)

Been listnening to lots of music these few days to really get into the feel of the songs.. :)

Some actions never get old and whenever i think about them, it just brings the stupid smile to my face :) One of my favourites is when Ping holds my hand while im driving.. and the times when U-turning with one hand was impossible.. But still it felt nice :)

Thanks to Potato (Thai band), Goo goo dolls(fantastic Transformers theme song), Enrique(great Ping Pong song), for their great songs :) I enjoy music even more now :)

Jia you ppl!
I miss her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home