6 Weird things about myself!
BAHHH.. Been tagged by Pigger to do this.. Here goes!
1. I like to play with my hair and knotting it up :P
2. I like to talk to myself while driving.
3. When i play drums, i have a stupid face.
4. I gain weight easily but take ages to lose any.
5. I'd rather eat you tiao than abalone.
6. I actually bother to do these kinda questionnaires!
Okay im done! :) Now 6 ppl who shall be the next victims of this :
Vivz, Joyys, Chew, Tim(if you're there), wah lao no more lor.. so sad.. That's all then :)
1. I like to play with my hair and knotting it up :P
2. I like to talk to myself while driving.
3. When i play drums, i have a stupid face.
4. I gain weight easily but take ages to lose any.
5. I'd rather eat you tiao than abalone.
6. I actually bother to do these kinda questionnaires!
Okay im done! :) Now 6 ppl who shall be the next victims of this :
Vivz, Joyys, Chew, Tim(if you're there), wah lao no more lor.. so sad.. That's all then :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home