Workout!
Funny how it pains me to see you happy... But i guess its a good thing that at least one of us is :)
Not that im not happy, but just not in some areas.. My friends have been great though! All so concerned.. thanks guys!
Okay today's main point :)
I'm starting to workout! Yes, the lazybum who eats not-stop is going to start working out and eating better and try to lose weight! Went to gym today, did threadmill and some ab workouts.. Good to have a friend like Khaliq to help be my personal trainer to push and teach me..
Feeling good about it this time! :)
Today's the last day of school, it went by pretty haphazardly though... Had real estate test and double TO session.. quite sad that school is all over... no crapping with schoolmates anymore.. but oh wells.. new chapter of my life! Botak! HAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm also very glad that i've been keeping myself busy throughout these days.. at least i dont really have the time to think about too much stuff..
Oh ya.. random! Spinnovex is here :) Tmr's the last day.. got super a lot of xiao mei meis la... tsk tsk tsk... makes me feel older and older... :(
Anywaysssssss... Im gonna have me a long nap tonight for the long day.. Probably will wake up in the afternoon to go celebrate Chloe's birthday :) G'night ppl! :)
I thought i could let go. I need to try harder.
Not that im not happy, but just not in some areas.. My friends have been great though! All so concerned.. thanks guys!
Okay today's main point :)
I'm starting to workout! Yes, the lazybum who eats not-stop is going to start working out and eating better and try to lose weight! Went to gym today, did threadmill and some ab workouts.. Good to have a friend like Khaliq to help be my personal trainer to push and teach me..
Feeling good about it this time! :)
Today's the last day of school, it went by pretty haphazardly though... Had real estate test and double TO session.. quite sad that school is all over... no crapping with schoolmates anymore.. but oh wells.. new chapter of my life! Botak! HAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm also very glad that i've been keeping myself busy throughout these days.. at least i dont really have the time to think about too much stuff..
Oh ya.. random! Spinnovex is here :) Tmr's the last day.. got super a lot of xiao mei meis la... tsk tsk tsk... makes me feel older and older... :(
Anywaysssssss... Im gonna have me a long nap tonight for the long day.. Probably will wake up in the afternoon to go celebrate Chloe's birthday :) G'night ppl! :)
I thought i could let go. I need to try harder.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home