Thursday, February 21, 2008

Im so lazy!

Sorry people! I've been so lazy lately! Ahhhhh... Okay shall blog and update! Welll ever since school has ended.. I've been enjoying life to the max la.. Going out, pubbing, slacking, jamming, blahhhhh... I'm glad i can keep myself busy :)

Oh wellls, i've just had the mood to write a song, and hopefully i can get it down and let you guys listen to it... Haven't gotten any ideas for it yet but i kinda like the title

"I Wish I Never Had You"
I'm gonna write it in a good way though :)
Anyways, tmr's the last day of CNY and shall have a hearty dinner with my family, haven't done that in a while sia.. Tsk tsk tsk.. Oh ya.. March is gonna be a hectic month, got lotsa gigs, jam practice and this big event "Chinese Cultural Festival" We're doing the closing and this event happens only once every 2 years.. So if you guys are free do come down on the 22nd of March at around 7 to watch Butterfly Lovers! HAHA..
Was reminiscing in the car with this song :)

Haha, pussy la i know.. But it just happened to be playing in my car and was thinking :)

I'm gonna change my guitar strings now and rock out in my bedroom! \m/

Shall update again when more happenings happen!

Oh oh oh... and the other day i got so bored i went to read all my posts in the past.. Cute...

Bye all! Enjoy and have fun! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home