Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tagged!

Got tagged by Joanie so shall do this!

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

Questions:

1. What disappoints you the most?
When I don't get the gratitude I deserve for helping someone.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Antartica.

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
Playing music (and you thought it was eating! HAR!)

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Well, I'm happy when I have it, sometimes I'm happy without it. So MAYBE.

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
That I will someday perform in front of 20,000 people.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Nope.

7. What's the most regretful thing that you've done before?
Not remembering what I regretted doing most.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Buy my way out of NS.

9. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you recently?
My boxers got pulled down in the hotel room.

10. Should bengs and lians die?
Everyone dies. It's a matter of when.

11. What makes you happy?
In short, anything that benefits me or people I like :)

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
Cocky people. (Funny thing is that i see this in almost every single person's profile or something and they put backstabbers, just something i noticed)

13. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
CEO of the biggest private company in Singapore.

14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I wanna freaking FLY!

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Enjoying myself :)

16. What do you do when you're alone?
*coughs* PCC ( Pee,Chill and Crap la!)

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I wished I wasn't so darn nice!

18. One word to describe yourself.
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

19. What is your least favourite animal?
Chickens, that's why i kill and eat them.

20. This was supposed to be my question, but the next tagged person will probably erase this. Why?
It's a psychological thing, in order to get the least work done in the fastest time. People use the theory of the "Path of least resistance" and the "Follow the leader" theory. It is a complex theory to explain and thus the next person wouldn't even bother to have this question inside.


There ya go! I hope i have 8 ppl :)
Joys, Evey, Yq, Tim, Chen, Chew, Renny, Bal, whoever else who's reading :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home