Tuesday, April 01, 2008

New song update!

On A Whim (lyrics courtesy of Eve!)

One thousand four hundred and sixty days
Of secret number seventy three
Morning sneezies and nightly kissies
Beautiful they fade away

One thousand four hundred and sixty days
Of learning, trying to live with thee
Midnight snackies and noon deliveries
Everybody's got to leave us someday

On a whim,
Us together.
It's a dream,
No forever.

On a whim,
Let's take a spin.
It's pure wishin',
No one will win.

*Click "On A Whim" in the player below to play!

Sounds Like I'm Okay, But I Could Be Better

I flew a thousand miles to see you
All I saw was fake
I flew a thousand miles to get you
All I got was pain

They say that its okay
They say that I'll get over
They say you'll find another
But maybe not today

And I say hey
I'm finer now don't be so sad for me
Just give me a little more time
And I'll be okay
I'm smiling now so come on smile with me
Don't be afraid sometimes we make mistakes



FREE service provided by MusicWebTown.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home