Esplanade Part 2
Just got back from gig and had a damn good shower! Esplanade rocks man.. :) So tired but i wanna blog :) Hehe... Baby must be sleeping now... so pigger, but nvm la she later gonna come over early to study for her ICA on tuesday..
Anyways today im very happy cos Ping surprised me at my gig! Hehe.. she bluff me say not coming.. then i really thought she not... then saw her then so happy.. Thanks BABY! Really glad you came :) Now i miss you.. you sleeping already :( Haiz..... Nvm... will see ya in 6 hours! Hehe.. i wanna eat breakfast! I buy for you also :)
I can't wait to go to the secret place you're bringing me to :) Till then! Muack! Hug!




Anyways today im very happy cos Ping surprised me at my gig! Hehe.. she bluff me say not coming.. then i really thought she not... then saw her then so happy.. Thanks BABY! Really glad you came :) Now i miss you.. you sleeping already :( Haiz..... Nvm... will see ya in 6 hours! Hehe.. i wanna eat breakfast! I buy for you also :)
I can't wait to go to the secret place you're bringing me to :) Till then! Muack! Hug!




Ihu.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home