Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Aftermath of Dinner

YAY! Although my birthday is over, I feel very happy! Although my birthday celebration was a small one, I feel very happy :)

Today we had mee siam that my mum cooked, sotong balls, wantons, steamed fish and oat PRAWNS! Not forgetting keropok.... For dessert, we had agar agar, orh ni(yam paste with ginko) and of course my chocolate fudge birthday cake!

I would really like to thank Ping for celebrating my special day with me and making me smile throughout! You know, she actually wore a new dress i haven't seen before especially for me know! She usually doesn't do it lor... so im very happy :)

Baby, i hope you had a good time today :) And im really looking forward to the plans you have for us next week :D I know i'll love it :) Thank you for making my birthday this year so special.. Hehe.. Thank you once again baby! Moooooooooooooo.... Ihu.

Hehe so serious.... Doing project :)
Ping is especially pretty today :)

That's me with my cake!

Hugs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home