Appreciation
It definitely feels good to be appreciated :) Ping, im very, very glad that you appreciate the things i do for you :) I love it when you give that smile and the super funny laugh that you do.. The heeHEEHEEHEE laugh..... :)
You're in school now probably studying after sneaking out for breakfast! My whole body's aching from tennis training.. feel quite crappy.. yesterday puked out all my dinner and water that i drank... HEHE...
Anyways, i'd just like to say that I'm vey happy when im with you, Ping :) Although sometimes its never a smooth road ya? I want to continue making you happy :) Let me ok?
I Heart You.
You're in school now probably studying after sneaking out for breakfast! My whole body's aching from tennis training.. feel quite crappy.. yesterday puked out all my dinner and water that i drank... HEHE...
Anyways, i'd just like to say that I'm vey happy when im with you, Ping :) Although sometimes its never a smooth road ya? I want to continue making you happy :) Let me ok?
I Heart You.


Moooooo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home