Tagged!
This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.
Cheeky girl tagged me :)
1. I sing like nobody's business in the showers.
2. I read Archie comics when i shit.
3. I can't say breakfast and bread the way they're supposed to be pronounced.
6. I can't stop rubbing my tummy :)
Aiyah, Ping's already been tagged.. Hmmm.. i tag.....
1. Viviyanti
2. Joys
3. Chew
Don't even have 6 la! So little people read my blog... Haha.. nvm.. :)
Ping, i will ask you to read my blog then you will see this line. But it's just to confuse you to think of what i'm gonna say in the end i'll just say
Cheeky girl tagged me :)
1. I sing like nobody's business in the showers.
2. I read Archie comics when i shit.
3. I can't say breakfast and bread the way they're supposed to be pronounced.
4. I always have the stupid face with my mouth open when i watch a performance or an amazing stunt.
5. I don't like abalone? (i know, im stupid)6. I can't stop rubbing my tummy :)
Aiyah, Ping's already been tagged.. Hmmm.. i tag.....
1. Viviyanti
2. Joys
3. Chew
Don't even have 6 la! So little people read my blog... Haha.. nvm.. :)
Ping, i will ask you to read my blog then you will see this line. But it's just to confuse you to think of what i'm gonna say in the end i'll just say
HUGS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home