Baby
YOYO.. just got back from my gig at ngee ann city.. really had such a long day and am pretty worn out... i still wanna talk to Ping though, she's dancing right now :) so hardworking.. but only cos she wants to lose weight! HEHE....
Hi baby, I'm really glad that you said how you feel about us and ya, at times i do feel as though how come suddenly you're so nice then suddenly so dao.... But rest assured i'll try my best to meet your expectations.. You know, i still like you as much as before.. If not more... I'll always be patient with you babe... And i really appreciate every little thing you do for me... Even if it's a painful massage! It shows how much you care about me.. And i thank you for that :) And im glad you appreciate me too.. Cos all i really want is a thank you(a hug would be great)... At times yes i know i joke around too much.... i think after pretty soon though, i'll know when to stop being funny when im not supposed to.. so babe, tahan a bit k?
I DONT WANNA GET TOO MUSHY BABE BUT....
I really think that you're very beautiful and even though sometimes you give some bad attitude, i think you're a very nice girl who's very caring and always concerned for others.. Not only thinking about yourself.. I think that's such a good quality... Yes, i did see you buying the tissues from the old folks' just now at the hawker centre.... And always donating to kids with tin cans and buying a $5 packet of tissue from the lady at shaw towers.. I think you really have a kind heart.. i should learn from you... :)
Lastly, i will come to blog more often about how hot and pretty you are! And how lucky i am to have such a great girl like you! Heehee....
Hi baby, I'm really glad that you said how you feel about us and ya, at times i do feel as though how come suddenly you're so nice then suddenly so dao.... But rest assured i'll try my best to meet your expectations.. You know, i still like you as much as before.. If not more... I'll always be patient with you babe... And i really appreciate every little thing you do for me... Even if it's a painful massage! It shows how much you care about me.. And i thank you for that :) And im glad you appreciate me too.. Cos all i really want is a thank you(a hug would be great)... At times yes i know i joke around too much.... i think after pretty soon though, i'll know when to stop being funny when im not supposed to.. so babe, tahan a bit k?
I DONT WANNA GET TOO MUSHY BABE BUT....
I really think that you're very beautiful and even though sometimes you give some bad attitude, i think you're a very nice girl who's very caring and always concerned for others.. Not only thinking about yourself.. I think that's such a good quality... Yes, i did see you buying the tissues from the old folks' just now at the hawker centre.... And always donating to kids with tin cans and buying a $5 packet of tissue from the lady at shaw towers.. I think you really have a kind heart.. i should learn from you... :)
Lastly, i will come to blog more often about how hot and pretty you are! And how lucky i am to have such a great girl like you! Heehee....
Ihu
HUGS

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home