Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dear..

CRAP! Haven't studied for EA test tmr! HAHA.. I'm dead... :

Just got home from sending Ping back :)

Dear Ping,

I've realised i've been a bit selfish know.. That's why I'm sorry for keeping you out late so often.. I dunno why i always want to be with you for as long as posssible whenever we meet, then most of the time quite late... haiz... I shouldn't be keeping you out so late everyday ya.. And i'm gonna help you be a guai girl :) Dunno why i always can't bear to leave you early... Like as though see you for shorter time will die like that... Silly me right? Hehe.. Well i just wanna let you know i'll help you get home early and not keep you out so late in the future alright? And we'll stay out late only if we both wanna stay out late :) Don't want you to get scolding by your parents.. Lastly, you're very pretty :)
Hugs. I heart you.


-Moomoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home