Monday, June 11, 2007

Gigs' over

After a weeked full of gigs, it's finally time to really rest and relax :) I really hope i'll enjoy my two weeks of holidays this time... And hopefully spend quite a lot of it with Ping.. I really miss her a lot...
Dear Ping,
I can never say it enough, you mean so much to me and i'm so glad to have a girl like you.. besides the hot and pretty, you're so special in you're own way.. Kind and caring, always thinking about other ppl.. I want you to know that i heart you very much and i'm not willing to let us go so easily.. I may joke a lot.. but this time i'm really serious.. and i will be more serious in the future.. I'm willing to improve myself for you. I know you care about me.. i can tell from your msgs.. and i appreciate that.. I appreciate you telling me that you're not happy.. so i know and i can change.. I'd be grateful if you're willing to let me try.. I want you to be happy, but i also hope that i can be the one to make you happy..
Ihu.Imu.
Love,
Moomoo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home