Saturday, June 16, 2007

Engineering Skills

Weee... Just got home and bathed, went to Ikea with parents and 2nd bro and fiance just now to buy my room furniture! Bought my wardrobe and study table... Still have yet to buy my chair and floor mat.. shall do that with Ping :)
As the title states :) I've finally put my sound engineering skills to use since i graduated from SoMa! I helped Ping and her sis, Grace with the song mix for their dance item :) Was so glad that it could work and it sounded not too shabby! Yay :)
Anyways, I've been enjoying every moment with Ping, feel so happy :) Too bad can only see her on like Mon or Tues.... so sad.. miss her... :(
I can't wait for my new house to be done!! Weehee...
Baby, make sure you sleep early tonight k.. You've been tiring yourself out these past few days.. It's time you deserve a good rest :)

*hugs*

Moomoo heart Pigger


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home