Back To School
Belanja-ed my family and Ping to dinner at Jap restaurant!
Well a portion of my pay is gone!
Being back to school feels so weird..
After being exposed to the workplace, it feels as though it's a totally different environment in school...
Well it was back to seeing the same old faces, some freshies(Always recognised by seeing them walking around in groups of like 20) HAHA...
Classes were okay.. i have a feeling this sem's gonna be quite draggy though... still gotta juggle Blackforest and tennis...
BUT.. i'll always leave time for Ping.. cos she's IMPORTANT.. :)
Tmr's Ren Hui's recording session... I hope i can do a good job :)
I wanna see Ping soon.. Miss her.. That's all for now.. Any interesting thing i'll update!
After being exposed to the workplace, it feels as though it's a totally different environment in school...
Well it was back to seeing the same old faces, some freshies(Always recognised by seeing them walking around in groups of like 20) HAHA...
Classes were okay.. i have a feeling this sem's gonna be quite draggy though... still gotta juggle Blackforest and tennis...
BUT.. i'll always leave time for Ping.. cos she's IMPORTANT.. :)
Tmr's Ren Hui's recording session... I hope i can do a good job :)
I wanna see Ping soon.. Miss her.. That's all for now.. Any interesting thing i'll update!


At Mustafa's with huge calculators!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home