EMO
HAHA... Yes this is an emo post.
Direct translation from some chinese saying :
"In this world, the most painful thing is that two people like each other but can't be together.... "
Now everyone will be wondering what on earth im talking about right.. Nvm la.. Me and Ping know can already...
Ping i like you a lot a lot.. I know you like me too:) We just cant be together right..... So sadded...
I do hope that you get over that psychological barrier that's stopping you from wanting someone to be there for you... I really do.. And i don't mind saying this to everyone cos it's not something that i'm pai seh to say.. And i really mean it :)
Don't worry ppl.. we're not like breaking ties with each other or smth.. We just wanna move a few steps back and re-walk the road again.. but Ping you just have to know that im not gonna let you go aight :) I will wait for that sudden 2 hrs where you change ur mind and suddenly realize that you wanna be with someone.. :) Thanks for everything babe :)
For now i guess we're crap buddies:) I want a hug this sat, i dont care :P
Once again ppl.. don't come asking me so much about this ah... :)
939 to go.. I wanna complete it :)
IMUJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home