Saturday, December 02, 2006

Just Only A Note

WOooo.. Guess what!? We went ECP AGAIN! Im so sorry la Ping... 4 times in 1 week? Sorry ah Lijie.. HAHAHA

Anyways as i've said before too.. anytime spent with her was great.. i brought my guitar yesterday.. We sat at the beach and starting to sing songs..

I can't believe i sang Just Only A Note to Just Only A Note! I really never thought i'd get the chance to.. Although weird.. i felt really good that she got to hear the song.. :)

Here are the lyrics...

Just Only A Note(JOAN)

Even Though her birthday is over
I'd gladly wait for it next year
I cant recall when i was sober
Did some things i cant undo

But She came along and all my problems disappeared
She gave that smile that melted my heart away

She is all i need to get me through
She is all i see i just cant believe it too
When Im down all she has to do is sing
Cos Im mesmerised by the beauty of her being

Maybe she tore up the letter
With all my feelings left inside
And I know we're not together
I know my feelings wont subside

But she came along and all my problems disappeared
She gave that smile that melted my heart away

She is all I need to get me through
She is all i see i just cant believe it too
When Im down all she has to do is sing
Cos Im mesmerised by the beauty of her being

But I will wait, through all this pain
Cos i believe she will come back to me
But Im so scared, that i'll regret, Not being all that i can be
Cos she deserves Better than that

There's nothing more i can say
I hope for you to stay this way
I wont let my feelings show
Except for you Just Only A Note
For you.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home