Jungles Only Amuse Nurses
Hello everyone...
Im really grateful for the time that we get to spend together... Regardless of how short or how long... It just feels alot different when im with her as compared to others :)
We're really starting to open up to each other and crapping alot.. and i really like it :) I'm glad that she's at least able to tell me stuff that she wouldn't normally tell others.. At least to me i know that im a lil more "special" than normal.. :)
Who knows whats to come in the future? One thing's for sure i'll be looking forward to being with her :) Why? She's the one i hopefully can share my life with :)
I know saying all this really seems like quite too much... But its really that strong.. HAHA.. Okay before i get weird i shall end here :)
Ping you rock...
P.S. I won the tickle competition! Muahahahahahaha.....
Im really grateful for the time that we get to spend together... Regardless of how short or how long... It just feels alot different when im with her as compared to others :)
We're really starting to open up to each other and crapping alot.. and i really like it :) I'm glad that she's at least able to tell me stuff that she wouldn't normally tell others.. At least to me i know that im a lil more "special" than normal.. :)
Who knows whats to come in the future? One thing's for sure i'll be looking forward to being with her :) Why? She's the one i hopefully can share my life with :)
I know saying all this really seems like quite too much... But its really that strong.. HAHA.. Okay before i get weird i shall end here :)
Ping you rock...
P.S. I won the tickle competition! Muahahahahahaha.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home