Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Joy Of Adding Niceness

Hey there.. Even though you might never get to know about this blog.. I'm still here to wish you all the best of luck for your Os!

It's the last stretch of your final year in secondary school and enjoy all you can ya!

Oh wells nothing much happened in school or at home the past few days so yup.. My straw hearts are still counting and i hope to make 365(one for every day of the year) by the time i give it to her..

These hearts hold special meaning because they're not made without any purpose.. Everytime i visit a place to buy a drink like Macs or any fastfood outlet I would always take extra straws to make these hearts to show that I'm thinking of her..

Anyways peace out for now.. Jamming later! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home